1. Influence – Lead by influence, not authority.
2. Action – Leadership is an action, not a title or a position.
3. Alignment – Promote collaboration rather than competition.
4. Inspire – Move people by inspiration, not intimidation.
5. Service – Serve a higher purpose, something larger than just yourself.
6. Vision – Promote vision chasing; showing how our “why” is what drives us.
7. Mindset – Demonstrate that mindset sets the stage for strategy.
8. Creativity – Encourage imagination; promote out of the box thinking.
9. Model – Demonstrate, lead by example.
10. Teachable – Listen and continue to learn, from everyone.
11. Flexibility – Shift style as needed. Stick with your values yet be flexible on your approach.
12. Perspective – Promote failure as positive feedback; fine-tuning for your next approach.
13. Uncover – Guide others into answering their own questions.
14. Limitless Thinking – Encourage limitless thinking and speaking.
15. Shift – Interrupt self-defeating patterns, present empowering alternatives.
16. Authenticity – Be authentic.
17. Presence – Be with each conversation, attentive and present.
18. Warmth – Come from a genuine place of love.
19. Gratitude – Promote appreciating rather than complaining.
20. Communication – Say what you mean and don’t assume.
21. Rapport – Speak their language. Be honest and open.
22. Empower – Share, entrust, support, equip, position, and delegate. Build leaders, not followers.
23. Patience – Allow each person to grow and learn at their own pace.
24. Humility – Open to instruction, not overly attached to labels. Open to inspiration from anyone.
25. Egalitarian – Be one. Seeing and treating all as equally amazing.